24 February 2009

Getting Started...

I'm just getting started with my new "Running Against the Grain" blog and want to do some customization of the layout, fonts, colors, pictures, and template, so I need to educate myself about how all this "blogger" stuff works. I'm also deciding on what I'd like to write about. I will post information about my favorite low-carb recipes, exercise regime, goals, favorite resources and experiences living the low-carb life. Stay tuned for lots of good and helpful information to support you in your own low-carb lifestyle.

This is my commentary and experience living a low-carb life in a high-carb world; being a runner who does not believe in carb-loading and sees no health benefit to eating highly processed grains and sugars. This is my life. This is my story about Running Against the Grain.

Love & Light,
~*~ Jennifer ~*~

http://www.runningagainstthegrain.com


Moderately Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment